Working Student for Marketing & Communication at innovative StartupMake a leap from university campus into the startup world. Gain hand-on work experience while studying. Engage in exciting projects with cutting-edge technology.
At Zana, an award-winning digital health start-up based in Germany, we use cutting-edge Conversational AI and wearables integration for remote health monitoring.
We are looking for a part-time working student (location Berlin) to help us manage our online and offline communication at the company and increase brand awareness.
- Promote our product and services
- Help with promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Monitor our website and social media pages
- Gather feedback to inform sales and product teams
We have only 2 Requirements:
- You feel comfortable in writing and articulating text
- You have German as native/first language
- Vibrant and dynamic team
- Learn from experts with many years of experience
- Get to know the startup world at an early stage and see how a startup grows
- Competitive financial compensation
- Work flexibly from home or office
This job is for you?
Fast and easy application process
Just send us your CV and the possible entry date, and we will discuss your profile in our next team meeting. We will then get back to you with an invitation to an in-person or tele-meeting. Contact: email@example.com
Article MetadataDate Published: Di, 29 Okt 2019