What should I do if I think someone may have developed postpartum psychosis?

Contact your GP immediately if you think someone you know may have developed postnatal psychosis.

If this isn't possible, call NHS 111 or your local out-of-hours service .

If you think there's a danger of imminent harm, call 999 and ask for an ambulance.

Content supplied by the NHS Website

Medically Reviewed by a doctor on 21 Dec 2018