What should I do if I think I'm having an episode?

If you already have a care plan because you've been assessed to be at high risk, there should be an emergency number you can call to reach a crisis team.

If you don't have a care plan, and think you're having a psychotic episode, see your GP urgently or go to A&E.

Content supplied by the NHS Website

Medically Reviewed by a doctor on 21 Dec 2018